- Exterior Damage/Repair
- Loss/Theft Excess Refund
- Towing expenses
- Administration Charges
- Age Requirements: Minimum age for all Groups: 21 years old.
- Driver's License: All Renter's must hold a valid European Union or International Driving License, issued at least one year before the rental.
- Minimum Rental Period: one day (24 hours) Every additional hour is charged at a rate of 1/6 of the daily rate.
- Traffic Fines: Tickets and Fines resulting from violation of the Greek Traffic Law are Renter's responsibility.
- Taxes: All rates include 24% V.A.T.
- Fuel: Fuel consumption is payable by the Renter.
- Availability: Elounda Happy Travel Rent a Car has the right to change the type of the car with another type of the same Group in exceptional cases.
- Rates and Terms: Subject to change without prior notice.
- The above INSURANCES NOT COVERED ANY CASE OF: COLLISION DAMAGES CAUSED BY ALCOHOL OR DRUG ABUSE AS WELL AS TRAFFIC LAW VIOLATIONS.
- off-road traffic is prohibited
- breaking the mirror is the responsibility of the customer
- Wheel and tire damage from poor driving will be borne by the customer
- Hits under the chassis or damage to the engine from off-road or sidewalk driving will be borne by the customer.
- Lost keys / Lockout free